Why You Should Hire a Virtual Assistant
Are you a business owner looking for additional support solutions for your growing business?
As every entrepreneur knows, as your business grows, you begin feeling overwhelmed with tasks that you either don’t want to do or don’t have the time to complete. You may end your days wondering where time went and wondering why you weren’t able to find the time to do the things that grow your business.
So what do you do?
Do you hire a full-time employee or do you seek the expert help of a virtual assistant?
The answer is simple: If you don’t want to pay employment taxes, lease additional office space, purchase computers, phones, desks, etc., you need to seek the help of a virtual assistant.
What is a virtual assistant?
A virtual assistant works with their clients from a remote location. Seasoned virtual assistants are typically experts in many skills sets and will bring the knowledge and skill sets that a $10 an hour employee just doesn’t possess. They may have multiple clients or just cater to a few. They work according to the specifications provided by you, the client, and typically offer a wide array of services.
They will help you complete your tasks so you can focus on growing your bottom line.
Ready to find out why you should hire a virtual assistant?
Keep reading . . .
- Experienced Virtual Assistants drive business growth! No matter how amazing you are, you can’t do everything alone (Yes, sometimes I have wonder woman complex too). Having an extra person who assists and helps you manage projects is essential to growing your business. An experienced VA is a powerful tool that will help you succeed and take your business to the next level.
- As a business owner, you probably don’t want to be bogged down with tasks you don’t want to do or don’t have the time to complete. Most VA’s can help you with marketing, data entry, customer service, scheduling, transcription, and many other things. A virtual assistant will keep you organized and make sure tasks are executed on time, every time. Doesn’t that sound fantastic? You, no longer having to worry about tasks.
- A Virtual Assistant can accomplish many tasks in a short amount of time and will be able to fill in the gaps of your organization. If you don’t know how to set up an email sequence, don’t want to manage a CRM, or don’t want to schedule your own travel for meetings and events, a VA will be able to do these things efficiently.
- Give yourself the gift of time. As an entrepreneur, your time is limited. Why do everything alone when you can have the assistance of a talented VA? You can focus on the big picture items of your business, while your VA takes care of the mundane things that still need to be done.
- Don’t have a 9-5 business? Many VA’s (myself included) work flexible and long hours. This means that typically, work hours can be adjusted to fit your scheduling needs. Make sure you ask your Virtual Assistant what their available hours are Monday through Friday, their time zone hours in relation to your time zone, and their availability on the weekends. I have customers in all time zones and have made myself available to accommodate their needs.
- Virtual Assistants can help you LOVE and support your greatest business asset: your customers. This can be quite time-consuming and many virtual assistants will assist you with phone calls and customers service issues. Make sure you ask any VA’s you are interviewing if they offer phone support (if you need it for your business).
An incredible Virtual Assistant will be as committed to your business as you are. She will deliver value and drive results. She will make your business more productive and will execute tasks that drain your time. This will leave you feeling less stressed, more creative, and focused on the things that you should be expending energy on.
So if you’re ready to hire your first VA or your next VA, let’s connect and see how I can help save you time, make you more money, and have time to enjoy the things you love doing and focusing on.